Our client, western pharmaceutical company is looking for Product manager/Group Product Manager (neurology).
- Higher education (medical, pharmaceutical),additional education in Marketing,MBA
- Professional experience on similar positions minimum 3 years
- PC literature
- Good communication and convincing personality
- Demonstrated success in pharmaceutical product management roles
- Thorough understanding of marketing operations and science
- Thorough understanding of product life-cycle management
- Analytical skills, able to elaborate and present information
- Product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle
- Doing in-depth studies of the competition, determining the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s products versus the competition and developing strategies that will provide the company with a competitive edge
- Lead development of annual strategic and monthly operational brand planning in-country
- Leads development, execution, refining of marketing plans to meet sales and share results optimizing available resources
- Apply customer and market insights in developing assumptions for forecasts and demand plans and strategic planning
- Identify market and portfolio development opportunities and develop business cases for clinical and marketing plans to address market and portfolio needs
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key customers and opinion leaders
- Coordinate marketing activities with other departments (especially close to medical, Finance)
- Provide pricing proposals in collaboration with Commercial dptmt
- Budgeting: Manage Marketing Products budget
Competitive salary, C&B.Head of Representative office
Our client, a large international pharmaceutical company is announcing Head of Representative office in Kiev position.
- Medical,pharmaceutical background, additional education in management,Marketing, Economics, MBA
- Min 10 years of successful development of pharmaceutical business in Ukraine,proven by growth in market share and sales
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical market in Ukraine, pharmaceutical sales, KOLs
- Fluency in English
- PC literature
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Managerial skills
- Result-oriented person
- Overall responsibility for local commercial,sales and marketing management of the Representative office, developing relations with local pharmaceutical distributors and building effective trade policy
- Strategic business development and managing, portfolio and products development and managing
- Budget planning, pricing, P&L calculation
- Setup the logistics chain&custom-bonded warehouse operation with strong distribution network; Field force network setup and development
- Establishing of relations with KOLs
- Personnel management and team building.
C&B: salary will be discussed individually, social package.Head of T&D
Our client, well-known pharmaceutical company is looking for Head of Training and Development.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate must have a significant experience in delivery of talent and training management strategies
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical company on managerial position not less than 5 years
- English-upper intermediate
- Knowledge of organizational design and development, learning and development, project planning and budget management
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical markets, drugs promotion
- Excellent coaching, communication and assessment skills
- Management skills
- Experience in working within multicultural environment.
- Assess employees’ needs for training
- Align training with the organization’s strategic goals
- Create a training budget and keep operations within budget
- Develop training programs that make the best use of available resources
- Update training programs to ensure that they are current
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors
- Team management
- Provide advice, consulting, coaching on all business matters having an organizational or human capital management aspect.
Competetive salary, social packageRegulatory Affairs Manager
Our Client, leading pharmaceutical company declares the vacancy of Regulatory Affairs manager.
- Provide registration/re-registration of the Company’s products in Russia
- Prepare documentation for registration/re-registration of medicines
- Submit application for registration
- Provide regulatory expertise within the organization, ensuring total compliance with legal requirements and ethical norms;
- Provide validation support and technical advice to the medical, marketing and sales teams; anticipate problems and actively seek alternatives and be proactive in proposing solutions;
- Development effective relations with appropriate government officials involved in the registration and validation process
- Receive registration certificates.
- Education: Pharmacy, chemistry, PhD is desirable
- Relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs sphere in Pharmaceutical company: min 3 years
- English -intermediate/upper intermediate
- Established good relationship with HA and pharmaceutical networks
- Understanding of local regulations/guidelines concerning drug regulatory affairs
- Highly advanced organizational, analytical, strategic skills with decision making abilities
C&B:Company offers competitive salary,social package.